My dad died last Monday, so I gave myself a week off from doing anything I didn’t feel like doing, and it turns out that means I didn’t write all last week. I probably will get back to it this coming week, though. However, I might end up writing another longer fanfic, so whether posts will come back daily or not, I cannot say for sure, but I have not abandoned this, just to be clear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts on Wheel of Time Through Season 2
So I’m feeling a little uninspired, and in particular before I can dive in on my novel I think I might need to figure out how my True Speak...
-
So I love the podcast SciShow Tangents. I used to hate podcasts for the sole reason I thought the name sounded dumb, and I wasn’t really su...
-
So I watched the final episode of Season 3 of Strange New Worlds yesterday, and I had a lot of thoughts, but I honestly don’t quite feel up...
-
I’m a parent. I grew up in fairly well off communities all around - although my parents were living off grad student salaries until I was 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment