Thursday, June 11, 2026

stream of consciousness, part 2

 so yeaterday i said i was going to continue developing the gemite rwce but when i was at the pool today with the kids- i take the kids and puppies out everyday into our pool area for puppytime, year round, but we only swim in summer, but anyway, when I was at the pool today i had a different idea for what Is anted to write and i was exicted about that so I was like hey, I’m gonna write that! and I can always do the gemites later. But the problem is, I forgot what I decided to write about! and while I still could go back and write the gemite atuff, I have decided instead to do a stream of consciousness and hope that by doing so I will dredge up what I was thinking about at the pool, and either actually write about it,or at least rinject it into my brain so I can write about it in the future

unfortunately so far I have not co:e up with what it was or anything remotely related to it, instewd my mind is just pulking random fluff out of holes, like ky kids were trying to remind me when I asked them “What would I have been thinking about at the pool?” and they were like, wet! a bood pirped on my head! which is a quote from a few days ago when a bird pooped on my shirt. I actually did say shirt at the time, but I wrote head this time, and this is stream of consciousness so it doesn’t seem appropriate to go back and fix it.

my chair has been breaking a lot lately. it has a fundamental design flaw whereby, okay, I need to stop and give some context. I have a medical lift chair. I got it because I had a recliner and I was having repeated issues where I was hurting myself getting out of the chair, in particularly dislocating my shoulder and the like and hurting my collarbone lifting myself out, so we decided to get me a medical lift chair. but there is a fundamental flaw by which the cord that powers the chair is pulled upon by the chair as it lifts, and it tends to 7 plug over time and stop functioning. unplug,not 7 plug. anyway, it sucks and I hate it. we s9mehow had it fixed fir like a year and I don”5 know how or why but its acting uo again, and its so inconvenientl living with chronic pain really does feel like any second your life can get destroyed because something you reky upon to manage pain breaks and you suddenly have no options but to be jonfunctional. jonf7nctional. jonfucntional. nonfunctional. got it. okay I think I’m done for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Wheel of Time Through Season 2

 So I’m feeling a little uninspired, and in particular before I can dive in on my novel I think I might need to figure out how my True Speak...